Carnage / Horde / US - Mal'Ganis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage Macros

Go down

Mage Macros Empty Mage Macros

Post  rawapple Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Here's a list of macros I use on my mage. The first one I also use for general CC even w/ hibernate and cyclone.
The first one sets your cc target as a focus and casts poly, then you can right click the macro and poly your focus while maintaining your current target (really nice if your focus has debuff timers, i use xperl):
"/focus [button:1]
/cast [button:1, nomodifier: shift] Polymorph [target=focus, exists, button:2, nomodifier:shift] Polymorph
/stopmacro [nomodifier:shift]
/target focus"

This one was taken directly from arena junkies. It summons your water elemental and allows you to use the same button for using your elemental's nova (good if you want to bind a keybutton/mousebutton to it w/o having to rebind for your other specs):
"#showtooltip Summon Water Elemental
/cast [nopet] Summon Water Elemental
/cast !Freeze"

This one I use for counterspell. It's very nice for both PvE and PvP for those instances where you are casting and need to cs someone (faster than jumping and pressing your cs button):
#showtooltip Counterspell
/stopcasting
/cast Counterspell

This is my "GTFO" macro. I use it to burst my dps and burst. Basically it's combining your Icy Veins, racial, and your use trinket (add "/use [Trinketname]" to add trinket). Currently they will all work in 1 button push, though setting up multiple trinkets might cause you to have to press the macro more than once (and probably not be able to use both of them at the same time):
/cast Berserking(Racial)
/cast Icy Veins
rawapple
rawapple

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum