Carnage / Horde / US - Mal'Ganis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSG to Inject -Joining Guild

2 posters

Go down

MSG to Inject -Joining Guild Empty MSG to Inject -Joining Guild

Post  Bubbledispel Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:07 am

Hey Inject I saw you in trade searching for recruits to join your 10mans (Thursday 13th), you were in search of healers and something else I think.
I was busy at the time of seeing your post in trade chat, and never got a chance to come back online while you were on to ask if you were still in need of a healer. I saw the website you linked so I came here to see if the spot/spots were still open.

I am a lvl 85 Holy paladin, Name of bubbledispel -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] --
By the WoW site I have a current equipped Ilvl of 340, the extra 10 on avg item lvl comes from my ret pvp set. I am interested in raiding, have done some during BC and wrath ( Tanked kara on a warrior, ICC on a DK, dps ICC on this pally ) I am a fast learner, at worse it takes me 1 wipe to learn a fight that is explained to me. I have been unfortunate enough to not find any trinket replacements, but am still running heroics in search of doing so. I use Skype/Vent. I have completed atleast each heroic once, most of them when they were still fresh and new to cata, took many wipes but held strong and kept learning strats.

MSG me in game, Bubbledispel or Satanicmage (ALT) -- most likely will be on bubbledispel, or just respond here. Either Or.

Bubbledispel

Back to top Go down

MSG to Inject -Joining Guild Empty Re: MSG to Inject -Joining Guild

Post  Inject Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:20 am

the weekday group might need a holy paladin, leader of that group are rampaged, tunkka, and feydrautha so you might want to check with them. you need your shoulder and head enchants also.

Inject
Admin

https://carnage.4umer.com

Back to top Go down