Carnage / Horde / US - Mal'Ganis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekday Raiding Group: Gonna be late/miss a raid?

Go down

Weekday Raiding Group: Gonna be late/miss a raid? Empty Weekday Raiding Group: Gonna be late/miss a raid?

Post  rawapple Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Post here if you're in group 2 and you're gonna be late or going to have to miss for some reason or another (please let us know what reason).
Example:
Name: Rawapple
Day: Thursday 1/1/2012
Missing/Late: Missing
Why?: End of the world. And Laylai has smelly feet.
rawapple
rawapple

Back to top Go down

Weekday Raiding Group: Gonna be late/miss a raid? Empty Endro's raid issues.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:56 am

Dear all,

The new year has begun and I have started work again which means Wednesday evenings are busy for me.
I usually get home at 9pm server and will be happy to be on reserve for the rest of the night if anyone has to go.
Tuesdays and Thursdays remain absolutely fine for me to come raid.
Just in case you guys want to do something on Friday, I have rehearsals that end at 7pm server but I will come
straight home after which means I should be online latest 7.30pm server. Of course I'll check the calendar for
Friday and won't rush back unless there is something scheduled.
Grats on all our kill so far!
See you all in raid.

Best,
Endromeda

Back to top Go down

Weekday Raiding Group: Gonna be late/miss a raid? Empty Apology for missing 10-11p Friday

Post  rawapple Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 am

Hey guys, sorry I was a no-show last night (Friday). At practice one of the members started showing symptoms of heat exhaustion and was borderline heat stroke (she had her eyes roll back in her head and went unconscious for a couple of seconds). Being the first aid responder I had to stick with her a bit while she recovered.
rawapple
rawapple

Back to top Go down

Weekday Raiding Group: Gonna be late/miss a raid? Empty Re: Weekday Raiding Group: Gonna be late/miss a raid?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down